This guacamole is T-A-S-T-Y. I promised my Auntie Sharon I would send her the recipe at our last get together so here it is!
1 clove garlic
1/2 cup whipped canola oil (veganaise)
1 lemon (juice)
1 lime (juice)
Salt and Pepper
1 tomato, diced
1/4 cup parsley
1. Juice the lemon and lime, combining the juices.
2. Skin and pit the avocados and combine them with the garlic, whipped oil and lemon/lime juice (adding the juice sparingly as needed for texture) in a blender. Blend until smooth.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Fold in the diced tomatoes and parsley.
5. Serve with nacho chips, veggies or use as a sauce on burgers, sandwiches, burritos…basically anything!